Click Above Photo For Gallery Of Residence
Click Photo Above For Santa Rosa Gallery
Welcome home to this immaculate, remodeled, coveted single story located within Rincon Valley. Just a few blocks from St. Francis shopping center, schools & parks.
Amenities & updates include (but not limited to):
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms
- 1,469 Sq.Ft. Residence
- 7,652 Sq.Ft. Lot
- Newer interior (2013) & exterior paint (2014)
- Roof installed in 2000
- Updated dual pane windows make it surprisingly quiet inside
- Updated kitchen with custom cabinets, granite slab counters, tile flooring & stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathrooms
- Extensive wood laminate flooring
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Cat 5 Ethernet wire to all the bedrooms and kitchen
- Updated furnace
- Replaced electrical panel
- Oversized backyard with planter beds, fruit trees, covered patio with built-in BBQ.
Come view this wonderful home . . . See yourself living here . . . Turn dreams into reality.
TO DO / EXPLORE
North of 4th Street (Highway 12) and east of Highway 101 is referred to as the Northeast quadrant of Santa Rosa. It has many of the oldest neighborhoods in the city and a number of historical areas as well. Most famous of those is the McDonald Historic District. This has been the setting for many popular movies, including Wes Craven's "Scream," Alfred Hitchcock's "Shadow of a Doubt," and "Pollyanna."
The City of Santa Rosa is the largest in Sonoma County, as well as the county seat . . . and offers all the amenities of urban life, but is not far removed from the spectacular natural scenery that the Wine Country is famous for. Old Courthouse Square is the center of downtown Santa Rosa and is surrounded by numerous shops and restaurants. Activities in Santa Rosa include the Charles M. Schulz Museum, dedicated to one of the city’s most famous former residents; Redwood Empire Ice Arena; and Safari West, a private African wildlife preserve just outside the city.
There is a growing technology footprint in Santa Rosa, though many residents commute to San Francisco -- a trek that has gotten easier thanks to the addition of carpool lanes, the SMART-Train and road-widening initiatives.